NVIDIA Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014

3.2

69 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NVIDIA.

I got an email from HR asking to send my resume and my schedule for the next two weeks. I was set up with a phone interview the next week in the afternoon at 1:00. Started a little late due to phone issues, but otherwise no trouble. Was asked about points on my resume, then asked several technical questions. Overall a good experience, and the interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • What are some examples of container classes in the Standard Template Library?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at NVIDIA in April 2013.

Applied at through a career fair.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember exact details but somewhat detailed questions about memory, stack, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I just went through the first round phone interview. All technical questions. 1. What's the difference between union and struct in C. 2. how to find a node in a linked list (may have a loop). 3. how to judge if a number is power of 2.

Interview Questions
    • Since it is the first round phone interview, not very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NVIDIA in March 2013.

Two telephonic interviews and then onsite and I remember 7/8 onsite interviews...

Interview Questions
    Not flexible but the offer was the best I get

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at NVIDIA in March 2013.

Submitted CV in career fair and did on the spot interview

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in March 2013.

Gave a small quiz at the career fair. Recruiter scheduled an interview after a couple of weeks. Interview lasted for an hour. Programming questions: bitwise operations. Other questions: What is volatile keyword? When is it used?

Interview Questions
    • The interview happened last year so don't remember the details. There was question where he gave me a random instruction and asked for in-depth explanation of the stages of execution.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NVIDIA.

Two rounds of phone interviews with members of the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in February 2013.

At first, I got a phone interview from HR staff. She asked me some questions about my prior experiences and minimum requirement they posted on the job position. After passed it, I got an another phone interview with team manager and he asked me some basic programming skills and hardware knowledge. Final step is to get a phone interview with senior manager. Most questions are based on the knowledge I learned in the class or my experiences that I described on my resume. All processes were finished in 2 weeks and I got a call from HR staff for my offer.

Interview Questions
    • - Difference between ARM and Intel CPU on high level architecture
      - Describe I2S, I2C
        View Answer
    I did no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA.

doing paper questions in campus job fair

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA in February 2013.

This is a phone interview and I was asked a simple question of outputing an interger comprised of characters from a string, which has all kinds of characters. This is quite straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • finding the interger from a string which has all kinds of characters.   Answer Question