NVIDIA

NVIDIA Software Intern Interview Questions

3.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA.

On-campus coding interview. Was asked a few standard coding questions, told to write code on the whiteboard.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked a question about implementing a statement without any conditionals.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NVIDIA in February 2013.

Met NVIDIA during campus career fair, waited in a very long queue, completed one question set and had a discussion about it to them. Received a mail from them for phone interview in two weeks. Very goog process and very simple too. Two phone interviews. One after one based on the performance the interview. Cleared both the round and imm got the offer.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA in October 2012.

1. was a given a c program and asked to find the bugs that will come when compiling it in a kernel.
    2. Was given a changing chain of doubly linked list nodes.. was asked to convert it into a uni directional linked list
    *--*--*--*--*
    | | | |
    * * * *
    | |
    * *

Intern Software Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at NVIDIA in September 2012.

I was contacted by a member of staffing team to discuss intern position. It was 50 minutes telephonic interview in which the interviewer spoke abt the position he has for device driver development. I was wondering if Apple still uses nvidia cards and so if its a maintenance profile. We anyway, he asked me about shader(openglES), lighting calculations, mipmaps, buffering and then in C about static and volatile keywords, and a program for atoi including various parameter which I guess I screwed up (Its been a long time since I used those stuffs, mostly working on C++ which has built in stuff).
    Anyway I haven't heard from them for long. Will I receive an email stating I was shortlisted or just assume that I am not so lucky

Software Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NVIDIA in January 2011.

Asked a lot of questions about parallel processing and C programming.

Software Intern Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NVIDIA in November 2009.

Took a short written test and a few oral questions from them at a booth in a job fair on campus and then received an e-mail asking to set up a first phone interview. Three phone interviews followed over the next few weeks, one of them very technical, one of them just personal information, and one about half and half. After the first (half and half) phone interview I was given a "homework" problem where I had to write a short reasonably challenging program and e-mail it in. Everyone I talked to was nice,very helpful, and definitely knew their stuff. Technical questions were a mix of logic puzzles and reasonably challenging problems about systems and C++.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. The HR people were in pretty constant contact though and were very helpful.