NX Direct Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 13, 2014
10 interviews

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Enjoyed the interview process! Everyone that I met was very friendly, and the 2nd interview was very informative. It was exactly what I thought it was and I'm looking forward and I am excited to get started after graduation.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NX Direct.

The interview process took less than a week and was very relaxed! At first it was a phone call initiative to set up an office interview and while on the call the representative discussed the job and what the position has in store and made sure that that was something I was interested in.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that will benefit the betterment of this company?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NX Direct.

I enjoyed the interview process. Had the opportunity to come in and meet some of the people, all were very friendly. The second interview is a job shadow, which I thought was really cool because it allowed me to see exactly what I would be doing. In the end, I just really enjoyed the people and environment.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything to difficult. They asked about goals and past experiences. I felt like they were most interested in just getting to know me.   Answer Question

Inside Sales & Customer Service Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at NX Direct in June 2013.

I applied online and received a call from the HR Department a couple days after. The HR Director asked some questions to make sure this was what I was looking for, and also re-explained the position and compensation structure in detail. She then scheduled me to meet with the hiring manager for a first interview, that was extremely detailed and gave me a better idea of the culture and what to expect if invited for a 2nd interview. I was called later that day and was told that I was selected for the job shadow. The job shadow was exactly what I was told it would be, and I definitely got to learn more about the culture, from current employees, hands-on.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if there were any specific goals that I wanted to reach within the next couple of years. Nice to hear that an employer actually cares about professional growth and helps you get there.   Answer Question
    The final interview broke down the compensation a little more for me. Nelson offered a great structure, with a base and opportunity for commission, to set me up for immediate success. I was able to start my job the following week!

Entry Level Marketing/Sales Interview

Went in for a preliminary interview that was really short. He asked 5 questions top. Felt rushed. If passed, then you will receive a phone call for another interview.

Account Manager Interview

When I went to NX Direct's second round interview, I found a well put together and composed interview process. I was impressed by the professionalism and the vested interest they took in me. The interviewers kept me involved and asked me detailed questions in order to evaluate my potential as a candidate. I appreciated the in-depth approach they took when explaining the advancement and opportunity inside the business. After a smooth process with two enjoyable interviewers, I accepted the position and have found the position portrayed to be exactly as described. I would recommend this interview to an opportunity-seeking individual who is looking for a professional environment to grow and develop in.

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I had a very fast initial interview which I didn't think went that well but I was called back for a second interview. Second interview was an on-site job shadowing and made me drive about an hour north of Atlanta and the drivers got lost several times. Terrible second interview. The employees were awkward and it felt very forced. The employees for this company are the people who come up to you in Walmart and try to sell you DirecTV. Not what I was expecting by any means.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at NX Direct in March 2013.

It is nice that on the second interview they allow you to go along with someone currently doing the job that you are applying for. Althoug, I would have enjoyed more information about the job before the job shadow to determine if I wanted to spend the afternoon learning about the job in order to decide if I would be interested or not.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at NX Direct in January 2013.

At NX Direct there are two stages of the interview process. The first is a brief interview with the Manager, and if everything goes smoothly during that one-on-one you will be called by their Human Resources Manager for a second interview. During the second interview you will be taken out into the field with a "Leader" to see what the job is really all about. During this second interview ask as many questions as possible and enjoy yourself.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at NX Direct in February 2012.

After I submitted my application, I received a call a few days later, which was nice because they were very prompt. The HR Director was pleasantly nice and asked me a few questions about my background, and then scheduled me to meet with the Hiring Manager for a one-on-one interview. The first interview was brief, but answered all the questions I had going into it. The Hiring Manager was very forward and honest about further details of the position and what he was looking for in a future team member. I was called later that afternoon and actually offered another interview, which was a job shadow. I really enjoyed the fact that NX Direct allows candidates to receive a hands-on experience during the interview process because I got to meet some employees and ask them questions as well. They were all so welcoming and open about everything, they were even personal which I really liked. I felt like they really wanted to get to know me and who I was. I was so pleased to have been called back the next day and offered a position! I felt like I really connected with everyone through the whole process and accepted the position.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most surprising, not difficult, question for me was that they asked about me personally and what I'd like to achieve in business and in life. All of the questions made you think, but I enjoyed this one the most, because it was so personal, unlike a lot of companies I previously interviewed with.   Answer Question
    They were very detailed every step of the way and open to hearing my questions and concerns about the salary, commission, benefits, growth, etc. They're very professional, yet laid back and open to questions and so it was easy to talk about hiring me.

Worked for NX Direct? Contribute to the Community!