NX Direct Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NX Direct (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on their website. I was called by a woman named Sarah the next day she scheduled me for a face to face interview with her hiring manager. I came in for my interview with Nelson. I did my interview without knowing that Nelson was the president of the company because i had never seen a president of a company care so much about the people that had an opportunity to work there that they would conduct the interviews personally. I was called back later that day and was offered a second round interview. The second round was where I had the opportunity to go to one of their locations and see exactly what the Account Manager actually did on the day to day. It was very professional throughout the whole processes. After the second round interview, I did my third and finial round.

Interview Questions

• what does Leadership mean to you?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process! Everyone that I met was very friendly, and the 2nd interview was very informative. It was exactly what I thought it was and I'm looking forward and I am excited to get started after graduation.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NX Direct (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process took less than a week and was very relaxed! At first it was a phone call initiative to set up an office interview and while on the call the representative discussed the job and what the position has in store and made sure that that was something I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will benefit the betterment of this company?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NX Direct (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process. Had the opportunity to come in and meet some of the people, all were very friendly. The second interview is a job shadow, which I thought was really cool because it allowed me to see exactly what I would be doing. In the end, I just really enjoyed the people and environment.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything to difficult. They asked about goals and past experiences. I felt like they were most interested in just getting to know me.   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing/Sales Interview

Interview

Went in for a preliminary interview that was really short. He asked 5 questions top. Felt rushed. If passed, then you will receive a phone call for another interview.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

When I went to NX Direct's second round interview, I found a well put together and composed interview process. I was impressed by the professionalism and the vested interest they took in me. The interviewers kept me involved and asked me detailed questions in order to evaluate my potential as a candidate. I appreciated the in-depth approach they took when explaining the advancement and opportunity inside the business. After a smooth process with two enjoyable interviewers, I accepted the position and have found the position portrayed to be exactly as described. I would recommend this interview to an opportunity-seeking individual who is looking for a professional environment to grow and develop in.

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

I had a very fast initial interview which I didn't think went that well but I was called back for a second interview. Second interview was an on-site job shadowing and made me drive about an hour north of Atlanta and the drivers got lost several times. Terrible second interview. The employees were awkward and it felt very forced. The employees for this company are the people who come up to you in Walmart and try to sell you DirecTV. Not what I was expecting by any means.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NX Direct (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

It is nice that on the second interview they allow you to go along with someone currently doing the job that you are applying for. Althoug, I would have enjoyed more information about the job before the job shadow to determine if I wanted to spend the afternoon learning about the job in order to decide if I would be interested or not.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NX Direct in January 2013.

Interview

At NX Direct there are two stages of the interview process. The first is a brief interview with the Manager, and if everything goes smoothly during that one-on-one you will be called by their Human Resources Manager for a second interview. During the second interview you will be taken out into the field with a "Leader" to see what the job is really all about. During this second interview ask as many questions as possible and enjoy yourself.