NXP Interview Questions & Reviews

23 interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NXP in March 2013.

Smooth. Want only people who can face clients...no skills needed. Once you pass the first minutes, the interviewer starts complaining about the job and how it is tough.

Intern Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at NXP.

Very clear in understanding the candidate's goals and objectives....Very clear in defining the job role .......Hiring process convenient for a new comer to the location.......

Very Smooth

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NXP.

Got a friend's referral and help to submit my resume to HR. HR then arranged a English ability test , follow by interviews with HR, HR manager, several possible hiring managers. Requested for a second run of interview, then, got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly the common questions , like what were the most difficult tasks you encountered in your previous experience and how you tackle them.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Employee in Leuven (Belgium)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at NXP in March 2014.

one day, 2HR+2 project manager+management case analysis

Master Thesis On Digital Hardware Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamburg (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NXP in June 2012.

The process was really direct. For instance, the interview with HR happened after the one with the hiring manager. It was just oriented to my technical knowledge and abilities as well as a full explanation on the full project.

Interview Questions
    • Do you lack any skills listed here or that you consider required for the position?   Answer Question
    There was not negotiation.

Hardware Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at NXP in October 2010.

I take the interivew with a group of three: two Chinese and a Group leader from France.
    At first, the ask me to draw a low-pass filter. I draw it on a white broad
    Then they ask about how many days can I work in one week.
    I got a offer in on week and I'm so happy.
    This job is a easy and boring job. This group focus on the PCB broad test using NXP RF chip. What I did is testing and reading the result. Then make a report

Interview Questions
    It's my first job offer, I really appreciate it.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at NXP in June 2010.

Written
    PI
    HR

Interview Questions
    • All related to technical domain.
      More related to projects done.
        Answer Question
    No negotiation

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Graz (Austria)
    Anonymous Employee in Graz (Austria)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NXP in July 2012.

straightforward phone interview, then a 2 day on site interview process with two different work groups. Everyone was very professional and kind with me

Interview Questions
    • Questions insisted on software test process in term of test design and test cases.   Answer Question

we didn't agreed on salary

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calamba, Laguna (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calamba, Laguna (Philippines)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at NXP in July 2008.

initial interview by the lot manager,exams,partial interview by a supervisor,and the final interview by the lot manager department, after the final interview if you pass,it all,they well treat you to an orientation,but its allready paid orientation,and your salary starts there..

Interview Questions
    • they ask me why should i hire you? i answer back,because im an asset to the company if fortunate to be hired,i assure you that i can handle task,at least possible time,and can be flexible and reliable when my co-worker's are absent,i can surely help the company's needs it times of difficulties...   View Answer
    they offer us a management descission seperation plan, and tempt us to give at least two hundred percent plus two months bonus if we grab the offer so i grab it...

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NXP.

3 round interview with domain question in embedded side
    Basic of C question.............................................
    some project management question
    and your previous projects

Unix concepts, debug ,

Worked for NXP? Contribute to the Community!