Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NY Health DepartmentMore
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NY Health Department (New Rochelle, NY) in March 2015.
Panel of 3. 45 mins interview + case. Provided a list of questions before the start of the interview. 4 weeks after the interview and still I haven't heard back from them. I called and emailed the secretary who advised me to wait for a call or email from the HR. So I am still waiting :)
- Motivation? Interested? Background question from the resume? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NY Health Department (Albany, NY) in April 2013.
The hiring process was very easy . I got a call notifying me they wanted me to come in for an interview. I went in, the supervisor talked to me, asked me a a bit of questions about school and my activities and where i wana go after i graduate. Then i was offered on the spot
- Nothing the questions were all easy. Answer Question
Nothing was negotiable
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NY Health Department (Menands, NY) in February 2010.
common interview questions about your resume and previous experience, it is best that you are very familiar with everything written on your resume, and you could answer any detail related to your previous experience, no technical question asked during interview, interviewers also asked about personality questions as often seen in the job interview guide books.
- what is the specific details with regards to one work experience you mentioned in your resume? 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at NY Health Department in January 2010.
the panel consists of 3 persons. They prepared a list of questions. People were very nice.
- Do you have experience in handling xxxx data set? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review