NY Health Department Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at NY Health Department

Consultant/Infection Preventionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NY Health Department (New Rochelle, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Panel of 3. 45 mins interview + case. Provided a list of questions before the start of the interview. 4 weeks after the interview and still I haven't heard back from them. I called and emailed the secretary who advised me to wait for a call or email from the HR. So I am still waiting :)

Interview Questions

• Motivation? Interested? Background question from the resume?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NY Health Department (Albany, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy . I got a call notifying me they wanted me to come in for an interview. I went in, the supervisor talked to me, asked me a a bit of questions about school and my activities and where i wana go after i graduate. Then i was offered on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable

Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menands, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NY Health Department (Menands, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

common interview questions about your resume and previous experience, it is best that you are very familiar with everything written on your resume, and you could answer any detail related to your previous experience, no technical question asked during interview, interviewers also asked about personality questions as often seen in the job interview guide books.

Interview Questions

• what is the specific details with regards to one work experience you mentioned in your resume?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NY Health Department in January 2010.

Interview

the panel consists of 3 persons. They prepared a list of questions. People were very nice.