NYSE Euronext

24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NYSE Euronext.

Interview Details – NYSE has great college recruiters who are extremely enthusiastic and adept at spotting talent. However, often times candidates were not given final round interviews with departments that best suited their skill sets.

Interview Question – Name the businesses NYSE is involved in?   Answer Question

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Senior QA Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NYSE Euronext in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process is take two weeks

Interview Question – Regular questions for QA Analyst: Unix, shell scripting, DB   Answer Question

Veteran Associate- Corporate Responsibility Interview

Veteran Associate- Corporate Responsibility
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NYSE Euronext.

Interview Details – I initially applied through a veterans organization for a different position. I contacted an HR rep through LinkedIn and received an interview request about a week later. The initial interview was a typical behavioral interview, though there were two managers, where I expressed interest in the CR department. The next day, HR contacted me to arrange for another interview. The second interview was all behavioral. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Question – In the initial interview, they asked why I wanted to work for NYSE when my degree had nothing to do with finance (I was working towards a Masters in Public Administration)   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chicago, IL

I interviewed at NYSE Euronext in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting. Had one on-campus interview with intern program directors. The questions were straightforward behavioral type questions and walkthrough resume review. The next step was onsite interview with potential manager. Similar questions - they just want to see if they will be able to get along with you.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you worked well in a team to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - intern program pay is preset.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NYSE Euronext.

Interview Details – The first-round interview was conducted over the phone by an HR representative and was very basic (i.e. "Describe your work experience in more detail.", "Do you have any volunteer experience?", "What is your interest in the tech field?", etc.). The second-round interview was done over Skype for me personally because I was studying abroad at the time. The second interview was a bit harder because they were asking specific questions about economics, computer science, current events, etc.

Interview Question – In terms of OTC trading, differentiate Level 1 and Level 2.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at NYSE Euronext.

Interview Details – Interview was relaxing and informal.

Interview Question – scenario questions   Answer Question

Veterans Intern Interview

Veterans Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NYSE Euronext in April 2013.

Interview Details – They are looking for educated Enlisted.

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected. The interviewers were extremely friendly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at NYSE Euronext in June 2010.

Interview Details – Three laborious rounds. A lot of fit and personality questions.

Interview Question – What is your conflict resolution process?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NYSE Euronext in September 2009.

Interview Details – Great interview of about 3x rounds.

Interview Question – Worse quality you possess.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was a breeze.

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NYSE Euronext in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very long interview process that lasted over 4 months with a disregard for personal time.

Was interviewed by five people through multiple phone and in-person meetings, and one presentation.

After the fifth interview during the four month recruiting process, the company went radio silent.

They have not formally said "no", nor have they responded to multiple phone calls or emails to try to obtain feedback.

Based upon the recruiting process, this is not a place that anyone should want to work, and I'm not certain that I would have accepted an offer if an offer was given.

If you are interview for a job at NYSE Euronext and do not get the role, do not be surprised if they don't provide feedback, phone call, or even an email explaining that you will not be moving onto the next step in the interview process.

Interview Question – Explain why you would be a good fit within the Exchange's corporate culture?   Answer Question

Worked for NYSE Euronext? Contribute to the Community!