NYSE Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.6

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at NYSE.

one interview, be prepared to sign a ton of documents limiting your ability to trade stocks and comply with company policies, and also look sharp. Now matter what job you're applying for there is a business dress code.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you want to be in five years?   View Answer

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NYSE in February 2014.

Interview process is take two weeks

Interview Questions
    • Regular questions for QA Analyst: Unix, shell scripting, DB   Answer Question

Veteran Associate- Corporate Responsibility Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NYSE.

I initially applied through a veterans organization for a different position. I contacted an HR rep through LinkedIn and received an interview request about a week later. The initial interview was a typical behavioral interview, though there were two managers, where I expressed interest in the CR department. The next day, HR contacted me to arrange for another interview. The second interview was all behavioral. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • In the initial interview, they asked why I wanted to work for NYSE when my degree had nothing to do with finance (I was working towards a Masters in Public Administration)   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at NYSE in April 2013.

Connected through an employee and had multiple casual phone interviews

Interview Questions
    • very informal, tell me about yourself, your passion etc.   Answer Question

Veterans Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NYSE in April 2013.

They are looking for educated Enlisted.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really unexpected. The interviewers were extremely friendly.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NYSE in August 2012.

Very long interview process that lasted over 4 months with a disregard for personal time.

Was interviewed by five people through multiple phone and in-person meetings, and one presentation.

After the fifth interview during the four month recruiting process, the company went radio silent.

They have not formally said "no", nor have they responded to multiple phone calls or emails to try to obtain feedback.

Based upon the recruiting process, this is not a place that anyone should want to work, and I'm not certain that I would have accepted an offer if an offer was given.

If you are interview for a job at NYSE Euronext and do not get the role, do not be surprised if they don't provide feedback, phone call, or even an email explaining that you will not be moving onto the next step in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain why you would be a good fit within the Exchange's corporate culture?   Answer Question

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at NYSE in November 2011.

Horrible HR and horrible company. I interviewed with them twice. The people are sub-par as well as the firm. The minute you walk into their offices you will understand what I mean. The place is old, people working these seem depressed but full of themselves at the same time. I have had a lot of interactions with i-bankers who are full of themselves, these guys are even worse. Why?? Its a job that will severely limit your exit option.

oh did I mention that you should forget getting compensated for your expenses?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NYSE in February 2011.

On campus recruiting at a target school. Different groups within NYSE Euronext will then contact you for separate interviews after the initial interview on campus. The initial interview is purely fit, but depending on which groups you interview with after, you may get technical questions. Knowledge of NYSE's "merger" with Deutsche Borse is necessary.

Interview Questions
    • Have you heard any news recently regarding NYSE Euronext?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at NYSE in January 2011.

Submitted my resume through a friend, who passed it onto the hiring manager. Set up an interview and was in and out in 30 minutes.

There was no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NYSE in January 2011.

I had several rounds of phone and in person interviews before meeting the team.

none