NYU (New York University) Office Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NYU (New York University).

As a full-time student, I submitted my application on NYU career net but never heard back. So I went the office directly and handed my resume to the director. She contacted couple days later and set up an interview time. The interview lasted for an hour and questions are very general. She is very nice as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NYU (New York University)

Office Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NYU (New York University) in September 2008.

The hiring manager was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease. Consisted of the usual interview questions: how do you stay organized? Biggest accomplishments? Challenges? Etc. Then I got the opportunity to meet most of the other employees. The office is a very friendly environment.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.