NYU (New York University) Office Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NYU (New York University).

Interview

Email exchanges, and in person interview. They asked basic behavioral questions and questions related to my resume. The interview was set up after emailing my hours and availability. The interview was average and based on my resume and prior work experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with a colleague who has a difficult personality?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Email exchange about starting date and hours.

Other Interview Reviews for NYU (New York University)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NYU (New York University) (New York, NY).

Interview

As a full-time student, I submitted my application on NYU career net but never heard back. So I went the office directly and handed my resume to the director. She contacted couple days later and set up an interview time. The interview lasted for an hour and questions are very general. She is very nice as well.

Interview Questions

• Where you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NYU (New York University) in September 2008.

Interview

The hiring manager was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease. Consisted of the usual interview questions: how do you stay organized? Biggest accomplishments? Challenges? Etc. Then I got the opportunity to meet most of the other employees. The office is a very friendly environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.