NYU (New York University)
www.nyu.edu New York, NY 5000+ Employees

NYU (New York University) Office Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NYU (New York University).

Interview Details – As a full-time student, I submitted my application on NYU career net but never heard back. So I went the office directly and handed my resume to the director. She contacted couple days later and set up an interview time. The interview lasted for an hour and questions are very general. She is very nice as well.

Interview Question – Where you see yourself in 5 years   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Office Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NYU (New York University) in September 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring manager was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease. Consisted of the usual interview questions: how do you stay organized? Biggest accomplishments? Challenges? Etc. Then I got the opportunity to meet most of the other employees. The office is a very friendly environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NYU (New York University)

Worked for NYU (New York University)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NYU (New York University) Office Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NYU (New York University) employees and interview candidates.