NYU (New York University)

www.nyu.edu

NYU (New York University) Senior Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NYU (New York University) in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the HR rep who asked basic questions. She advised that the process would take quite some time. I heard from the department director 2 weeks after to schedule an onsite interview.

The onsite interview start with the Director giving a presentation. Then she went through a booklet of behavioral questions categorized by topic (i.e. technical skills, customer focus, etc...).
This interview lasted approximately 1.5 hours.

I was invited back 1 month later for an interview with the hiring manager (who was recently hired). The interview seemed rush, and I had the impression from the start he had already selected his candidate.

Approximately 2 weeks later I received and email from the hiring manager letting me know I was not selected for the job. He offered to provide any references if I needed for future opportunities.

Interview Question – How do you handle working with someone who is not pulling their weight on the job?   Answer Question

Worked for NYU (New York University)? Contribute to the Community!