NYU (New York University)
NYU (New York University) Student Employee Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Research Assistant (6)
- Graduate Assistant (5)
- Student (3)
- Director (3)
- Financial Aid Counselor (2)
- Tutor (2)
- Development Associate (2)
- Student Assistant (2)
- Student Employee (2)
- Web Developer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Teaching Assistant (2)
- Office Assistant (2)
- CLINICAL AIDE (2)
- Graduate Student and Adjunct Instructor (2)
- Research Analyst (2)
- Work Study Position (1)
- Bobst Lab Assistant (1)
- Equipment Room and Retail Store (1)
- Climbing Wall Attendant - NYU Palladium Athletic Facility (1)
- Student Employee At NYU Bookstore (1)
- Adjunct Instructor of Writing for International Students (1)
- Student IT Support Technician (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiting Assistant (1)
- MFA of Game Design (1)
- Tisch Production TA (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Resident Assistant (1)
- Payroll Director (1)
Student Employee Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NYU (New York University) in September 2011.
Interview Details – I found a listing on the NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development website for my job. After submitting my resume, I received a phone call within 10 minutes offering me an interview. During the interview, I was immediately given a pen-and-paper examination for my technical ability. After about 30 minutes, the interviewer collected the test (although I had not completed it) and I received the job offer by phone later during the day.
- How do you determine a computer's IP address? Answer Question
- How would you connect a computer to a wireless network? Give specific instructions for the Windows XP, Windows Vista/7, and Mac OS X operating systems. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – The work-study salary was non-negotiable.
Student Employee Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NYU (New York University) in February 2008.
Interview Details – The person I interviewed with was extremely nice and helpful. It was a really easy interview.
- Why do you want to work for the NYU law school? Answer Question
- What is your schedule like? What hours can you work? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate much bc it was just a part time student assistant position.
Interviews for Top Jobs at NYU (New York University)