NYU (New York University)
www.nyu.edu New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Employee Interview

Student Employee
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NYU (New York University) in September 2011.

Interview Details – I found a listing on the NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development website for my job. After submitting my resume, I received a phone call within 10 minutes offering me an interview. During the interview, I was immediately given a pen-and-paper examination for my technical ability. After about 30 minutes, the interviewer collected the test (although I had not completed it) and I received the job offer by phone later during the day.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine a computer's IP address?   Answer Question
  • How would you connect a computer to a wireless network? Give specific instructions for the Windows XP, Windows Vista/7, and Mac OS X operating systems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The work-study salary was non-negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Student Employee Interview

Student Employee

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NYU (New York University) in February 2008.

Interview Details – The person I interviewed with was extremely nice and helpful. It was a really easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate much bc it was just a part time student assistant position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NYU (New York University)

Worked for NYU (New York University)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NYU (New York University) Student Employee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NYU (New York University) employees and interview candidates.