Nabors Industries

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administration Interview

Administration

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nabors Industries in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was a mixed bag. The first two people with whom I interviewed had experience in my functional area had considerable experience with the company and with my functional expertise. My eventual boss did not. Good, salt-of-the-earth people for the most part. Work culture is pretty much a one-way street, not a partnership or contract type of culture. The company pays you, so they treat the relationship as more of a superior/"we own you" relationship than a partnering relationship.

Interview Question – There really were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be firm and they will pretty much pony up, but that is probably because they consider everyone expendable and interchangeable and know they can adjust the salary structure at any time by plugging someone else into the job.

Worked for Nabors Industries? Contribute to the Community!