Nabors Industries Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.4

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in March 2012.

Easy, but slow process. Took several days to hear back after first round of interviews. Took another couple of days to have someone call me back to schedule a second interview. Background check and drug screening had o be completed before first day of employment, which delayed process even further (I almost took another offer during this time).

Quick. Over the phone. Had to negotiate vacation time since the standard offered is poor. Standard is 2 weeks which is non competitive in this day and age.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in October 2011.

What are you expecting out of this job?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2008.

Straight forward. Recruiter described setting as is...no surprises, was more of an interview to see if they just lilked you, not really skill set.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you could benefit from continuing education....none ever offered.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer
    Usually not negotiable. Sign on bonus may be.

IT Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2008.

long phone interview - lots of questions about me.

simple

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in November 2007.

I had one interview in person with the hiring manager at an offsite location. He met me offsite during lunch since I was currently working. I received a call saying that I was chosen for the positon about a week after I had my interview.
    About a week after that I went to the office for the drug screen, background check authorization, and skills tests. I was given tests for math and grammar.

Did not negotiate