Nabors Industries Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.6

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very to the point, informative and friendly. My hiring manager was very friendly and made me feel welcomed to the work environment; I knew right away that I was going to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What's your intended career path if you were to accept this position?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

After applying for the Entry-Level Mechanical Engineering position, they flew me down to Houston to let me know they would not be hiring after the drop in oil prices. They were very frank during the interview, with very little BS HR related questions. They were adamant about knowing why I wanted to work for Nabors.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

About one day with 4 people. Standard questions. Interview people in several different disciplines in the company. HR, and IT Domain. Others we non related and didn't seem to make sense.

Interview Questions

• What are some my strengths   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty much one-sided, take it or leave it salary offer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy, but slow process. Took several days to hear back after first round of interviews. Took another couple of days to have someone call me back to schedule a second interview. Background check and drug screening had o be completed before first day of employment, which delayed process even further (I almost took another offer during this time).

Negotiation

Quick. Over the phone. Had to negotiate vacation time since the standard offered is poor. Standard is 2 weeks which is non competitive in this day and age.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

What are you expecting out of this job?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Straight forward. Recruiter described setting as is...no surprises, was more of an interview to see if they just lilked you, not really skill set.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you could benefit from continuing education....none ever offered.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Usually not negotiable. Sign on bonus may be.

IT Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

long phone interview - lots of questions about me.

Interview Questions

• how will I benefit the company>?   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries (Houston, TX) in November 2007.

Interview

I had one interview in person with the hiring manager at an offsite location. He met me offsite during lunch since I was currently working. I received a call saying that I was chosen for the positon about a week after I had my interview. About a week after that I went to the office for the drug screen, background check authorization, and skills tests. I was given tests for math and grammar.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate