Nabors Industries Interview Questions & Reviews

10 interviews

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nabors Industries in March 2012.

Easy, but slow process. Took several days to hear back after first round of interviews. Took another couple of days to have someone call me back to schedule a second interview. Background check and drug screening had o be completed before first day of employment, which delayed process even further (I almost took another offer during this time).

Quick. Over the phone. Had to negotiate vacation time since the standard offered is poor. Standard is 2 weeks which is non competitive in this day and age.

Condensate Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  George West, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in George West, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nabors Industries in April 2012.

Speedy getting you in there. Confusing about pay because what they tell you & what your check stub reads is totally different. Half the time they can't even explain it to you

Interview Questions
    None they offer a little higher compensation than most so usually everyone accepts

Employment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Midland, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nabors Industries in December 2012.

An initial telephone meet and greet. A second telephone interview, still with the recruiter, but more in-depth about work experience, computer programs that I have used, etc. The three phone contacts were then followed up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • The three pre-employment assessments, which left me cold because I had not been forewarned. One was a psychological assessment, then a math skills test, the last was a spelling/grammar test.   View Answer

Vacuum Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nacogdoches, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nabors Industries in May 2011.

Would be good to have your tanker license and CDL w/hazmat endorsement.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to quit your previously employment   View Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nabors Industries in October 2011.

What are you expecting out of this job?

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2008.

Straight forward. Recruiter described setting as is...no surprises, was more of an interview to see if they just lilked you, not really skill set.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you could benefit from continuing education....none ever offered.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer
    Usually not negotiable. Sign on bonus may be.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nabors Industries in November 2007.

I had one interview in person with the hiring manager at an offsite location. He met me offsite during lunch since I was currently working. I received a call saying that I was chosen for the positon about a week after I had my interview.
    About a week after that I went to the office for the drug screen, background check authorization, and skills tests. I was given tests for math and grammar.

Did not negotiate

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Nabors Industries in December 2011.

hierarchy interview, they were checking the confidence level, communication skill thewy were giving high value to the education level

Audit Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Nabors Industries in March 2011.

Very nice and laid back interview. The managers care about their department and they are incredibly nice. Just behavioral interview.

Administration Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nabors Industries in March 2009.

The interview was a mixed bag. The first two people with whom I interviewed had experience in my functional area had considerable experience with the company and with my functional expertise. My eventual boss did not. Good, salt-of-the-earth people for the most part. Work culture is pretty much a one-way street, not a partnership or contract type of culture. The company pays you, so they treat the relationship as more of a superior/"we own you" relationship than a partnering relationship.

Interview Questions
    Be firm and they will pretty much pony up, but that is probably because they consider everyone expendable and interchangeable and know they can adjust the salary structure at any time by plugging someone else into the job.

Worked for Nabors Industries? Contribute to the Community!