Nabors Industries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.6

Floorhand Interview

Put in an app got the job

Stimulation Equipment Operator/Frac Hand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in July 2013.

Hiring event was held in my home town. Hiring managers from multiple departments as well as human resources representatives on site. Met and interviewed with trucking, mechanics, and frac. I apparently need to add some more words here so I'll do that now and hopefully be allowed to submit.

Interview Questions
    • CDL is a must, tanker and hazmat are preferred. can you work outside, swing a sledge hammer, lift and carry 100lbs? Work rotating schedule, two weeks on, one week off, also rotates days/nights? Paid training is provided, ten days I think. Many good people but also a few nuts. Rough industry but worth it for me. Not great for a family man, lots of divorce   View Answer
    Be positive and honest

Employment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in December 2012.

An initial telephone meet and greet. A second telephone interview, still with the recruiter, but more in-depth about work experience, computer programs that I have used, etc. The three phone contacts were then followed up with an in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • The three pre-employment assessments, which left me cold because I had not been forewarned. One was a psychological assessment, then a math skills test, the last was a spelling/grammar test.   View Answer

Condensate Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in George West, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in George West, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in April 2012.

Speedy getting you in there. Confusing about pay because what they tell you & what your check stub reads is totally different. Half the time they can't even explain it to you

Interview Questions
    None they offer a little higher compensation than most so usually everyone accepts

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in March 2012.

Easy, but slow process. Took several days to hear back after first round of interviews. Took another couple of days to have someone call me back to schedule a second interview. Background check and drug screening had o be completed before first day of employment, which delayed process even further (I almost took another offer during this time).

Quick. Over the phone. Had to negotiate vacation time since the standard offered is poor. Standard is 2 weeks which is non competitive in this day and age.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2012.

Straightforward and basic interview. Very in depth explaining the job and the duties the position would entail.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you had to step in and train   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nabors Industries in October 2011.

What are you expecting out of this job?

Vacuum Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nabors Industries in May 2011.

Would be good to have your tanker license and CDL w/hazmat endorsement.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to quit your previously employment   View Answer

Bids and Contracts Coordinator At Business Development and Contracts Department Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2011.

The process was quick and smooth, I was hired within a week and started working in two weeks or so. They flew me from another city for an interview, which took about one hour, discussed salary. The next day I got a call from HR saying that I was hired.

I accepted the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nabors Industries in January 2008.

Straight forward. Recruiter described setting as is...no surprises, was more of an interview to see if they just lilked you, not really skill set.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you could benefit from continuing education....none ever offered.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer
    Usually not negotiable. Sign on bonus may be.