Nadel Phelan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hi-Tech Marketing Intern Interview

Hi-Tech Marketing Intern
Santa Cruz, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Nadel Phelan in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was told to be at the office at a specific time and when I arrived, there was no one at the front desk. It was an extremely quiet office. The Chief Executive Officer came and brought me into a room wtih two other gentlemen that have held my position in the past. They asked me a few questions that were ones that I did not really expect, they didn't ask any question that you would find in most interviews like "What are your greatest strength" or any problem solving questions. The questions mainly consisted of those regarding my knowledge of the field and basic information found on my resume. For future candidates, do not stress too much about the interview. It is hard to prepare for since it is very specific, they just want to get to know who you are since the did most of the screening through your cover letter, resume, and writing sample.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in marketing?   Answer Question

PR Intern Interview

PR Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nadel Phelan in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of the interviewer and the CEO came in mid way. She asked about what I thought about the presentation she did in the marketing class I was in. at my university. I didn't remember anything about the presentation so I couldn't answer her.

Interview Question – What product is Cisco known for?   Answer Question

Worked for Nadel Phelan? Contribute to the Community!