Nagarro Software Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Interview was in the campus during the placement session (December). Written test both MCQ and coding questions (C++) followed by 3 face to face interview rounds. Questions were not so difficult or impossible. MCQ was easy. Coding questions were a bit difficult.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nagarro Software in October 2014.

1st Round : Aptitude followed by Subjective Coding in which 3 ques given with the time of 75 mins
    2 nd Round : evaluation of code done in previous round ,discussed with candidate
    3rd round : HR (formality)
    ALL THE BEST

Interview Questions
    • Evaluating given expression then return.its result.in boolean form   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

2 interview, technical and hr ,, 3 string array based question in written coding test, then in technical interview all codes and logics of codes that you have done ,asked by interviewer , nothing else
    hr is formility

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nagarro Software.

there were two sections in the initial written round, first in which 20 technical questions had to be done in 20 min. it mainly comprised of basic programming. second, 30 questions in 40 min. of quant and logical reasoning. there was negative marking in both the sections.
    the shortlisted candidates were given three coding questions which had to be done on pen paper , the allotted time was 75 min.
    the next round was tech. interview, the interviewer asked the approach to the coding questions and how could u improve it, the resume was discussed-the projects etc.
    it was followed by HR interview .

Interview Questions
    • a m*n matrix with chars is given , to find the given str in the matrix....   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Nagarro Software.

Taken 1 written (have to write 3 programs in any language of your choice) followed by 3 technical interview, 2 in Jaipur 1 in Gurgaon.

Interview quality was good, they will ask you in and out of the technology you have specified

Interview Questions
    • This is a subjective matter. It may be possible a hard question for me could be a easy for you.   Answer Question
    It took around 2-3 days to finalised on some figure, but really they are very good in salary offer. I almost got 2*(My Exp)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nagarro Software in September 2014.

written test containing 3 subjective questions which were not evaluated. then a technical interview, after which I was not allowed to go to lunch, but was made to wait for 3 hours for 2nd round of technical interview. In the mean time I was made to do an aptitude paper, which was taken from me after few minutes and I was sent for technical interview.
    After clearing 2nd round of technical interview, in HR interview I was told that my technical feedback is good and they asked for my salary expectation. I said 40% hike but I am negotiable. They said they will get back to me with final figure in a day or two. I got no call. When i called the HR, he said he will take two more days. After two days, again i got no call. When i called back to know the status : He said my technical was not good.....
    lol... do you take so much time to decide if technical was not good, or you feel shame in saying that we can't give so much money. It will go against their reputation of one of the best pay masters.

Interview Questions
    • They ask everything ranging from core java to j2ee to jsp to javascript, spring, hibernate, jdbc and what ever is mentioned in CV.   Answer Question

Associate, Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nagarro Software in September 2014.

I Applied through a job portal and got an invitation to appear for an interview. I Visited their one of their Gurgaon Office. The Initial Round was a written Test of 40 Questions(Maths+Logical Reasoning). There was a negative marking as well. The Logical reasoning part was easy and could be solved easily.

However, one should be perfect with 8-12th standard Maths Concepts as the written exam will grill you on Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Mixtures, Ratios, SI, CI, quadratic Equations etc.

I cleared the First round and then was asked to wait for a Technical Discussion. In the first discussion, the panelist literally asked about each and everything which is written in resume. He asked about SQL queries, telecommunications, Scripting, Grilled me on types of testing etc and even from my domain which is although different from that of Nagarro. His intent was basically to check your Confidence and your approach when you are under pressure.

After First round, i was asked to leave for the day and I somehow felt disappointed and puzzled. After one week, I got a call from HR that I Cleared the initial rounds and need to appear for another test along with a technical Discussion.

This time, the written test was even more difficult but it was cleared. Then I appeared for 2 More Technical Discussions relating to puzzles, coding skills, your approach towards practical Scenarios(risk based testing for instance).

The main thing to keep in mind here is that you should not loose your confidence, their main intention is to check your confidence under pressure, your analytics, and your approach and solution towards a problem.

All Technical Discussions were concluded with a formal HR round and Finally, I secured a new role in Nagarro Software. :)

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult question at the time of interview as such. Since, this profile was for a testing professional, so they will drag you in and out with almost everything in STLC process.   View Answer
    Non-Negotiable

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nagarro Software in September 2014.

Worst interview experience , HR mentioned incorrect address for the interview and then was not ready to accept that , then after reaching venue, HR gave couple of documents to be filled, and along with that a question paper containing 3 programming question, while I was working on the same. HR came in the rush and asked to attend Technical discussion, I said ok. I the interview that person was in kind of rush, he asked 4-5 question and I was able to answer them all. Then the person asked me to continue with the coding exercise and even told me the marks required and all, so I resumed my Coding exercise. Within 10 min HR called and asked me to leave for the day. HR, didn't came to receive the documents I filled , that was insulting and unprofessional. I even asked her to confirm because I was very confident .

Never experienced such unprofessional interview.

Interview Questions
    • Coding Exercise had 3 question and were not that difficult and even interview was simple, single question from each topic like multitheading, spring, java design patterns etc.   Answer Question

Nagarro Software Response

Sep 21, 2014Vice President

I would like offer an apology for the bad experience you had while appearing for an interview at Nagarro. I assure you that this is not how we want to conduct ourselves and that it is not the norm. I ... More

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nagarro Software in September 2014.

Very unprofessional way of handling interview:
    HR form was to know or want u to decalare whether u can spent 10-12 hours a day.,can work on weekneds,only work no work life balance ,hard woking etc.put all ticks in favour of organization u will get through
    INterviewer was on so hurry,may be he was missing his flight or train to reach to his home on weekends.

Interview Questions
    • I told I don't have exp in spring still was asking questions again and again   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nagarro Software in September 2014.

HR has first given me the Biodata form to fulfill and it was a very long form but then after 5 minutes the interviewer come and asked me to later fill the Biodata from and first start the interview process

Interview Questions
    • What is Facade pattern,what is Adapter pattern,what is permspace,what is Adapter pattern,What is Flyweight pattern,What is sit reference   View Answer