Naked Pizza

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Tribe Member Interview

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Naked Pizza in October 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed before the location opened. I was bombarded with the bright color scheme and the overly energetic hiring staff. The plastic smiles should have tipped me off that something wasn't quite right with the business in general. They threw a giant amount of information at me very quickly and talked way too fast. The "interview" itself didn't consist of any info about me at all.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself contributing to the success of this franchise?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Ewing, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Naked Pizza in August 2011.

Interview Details – I walked into Naked Pizza to see if they were hiring, (they were not open for business yet) and I spoke with the owner and she gave me an application. After I filled out my application, the general manager interviewed me, and I was pretty much hired on the spot. Everyone was very nice there and the general manager I could tell was a great guy to work for.

Interview Question – If I were to ask your friends what are your 3 best qualities what would they say?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really, all of the information was laid out for me and I could say yes or no.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Naked Pizza? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Naked Pizza interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Naked Pizza employees and interview candidates.