Nakisa

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nakisa in February 2011.

Interview Details – I got a screening over the phone, and then I have been contacted to come for a first interview to meet HR people. It was a behavioural interview to assess what I was looking for and the need of the company.
After a week, I came for the second interview to meet the Director of the department and one of the Consultant. It was an interview to go trhough my experience in details and to explain the role and the responsibilities in depth.

Interview Question – What is your proudest moment in your career?
Explain in details the different steps of your last implementation.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nakisa in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview in person lasted roughly an hour. The recruter was friendly and asked a couple of questions regarding my experience, nothing too difficult. The technical interview was pretty easy going as we went over my experience.

Interview Question – what is your experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They were not willing to negotiate on the salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nakisa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nakisa Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nakisa employees and interview candidates.