Nakisa Consultant Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nakisa in August 2011.

Interview

Interview in person lasted roughly an hour. The recruter was friendly and asked a couple of questions regarding my experience, nothing too difficult. The technical interview was pretty easy going as we went over my experience.

Interview Questions

They were not willing to negotiate on the salary

Other Interview Reviews for Nakisa

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nakisa in February 2011.

Interview

I got a screening over the phone, and then I have been contacted to come for a first interview to meet HR people. It was a behavioural interview to assess what I was looking for and the need of the company. After a week, I came for the second interview to meet the Director of the department and one of the Consultant. It was an interview to go trhough my experience in details and to explain the role and the responsibilities in depth.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest moment in your career? Explain in details the different steps of your last implementation.   Answer Question