Nalco Energy Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager, Business Strategy Training Interview

Manager, Business Strategy Training
Sugar Land, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone conversation, followed by two interviews

Interview Question – Very interested in new technology and willing to listen to expertise / experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Operator Interview

Operator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nalco Energy Services.

Interview Details – Phone- Interview and then I was hired

Interview Question – Study up on the company   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior CHEMIST Interview

Senior CHEMIST
Sugar Land, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – Offers are usually made the same day.

Interview Question – Would you accept this salary?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Scientist Interview

Scientist
Sugar Land, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in May 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview followed by site interview which included a presentation to research team and managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Project Sceduling Interview

Project Sceduling
Naperville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by the agency about the opportunity. A couple days later I had a phone interview with the employer regarding the scheduling project management opportunity.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No I advise them the rate I wanted.

Sales Interview

Sales
Hurst, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – One-One-One after phone interview. About an hour. Standard questions. Decision in 3 days.

Interview Question – Give scenario of irate customer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nalco Energy Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – 2 interviews with direct hiring

Interview Question – Usual..just be yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – campus recruitment..no negotiation

Manager Interview

Manager

Interview Details – This was a one on one interview with the hiring manager, very little HR involvement other than scheduling the interview. The questions were mostly situationally based with an emphasis on how you can help the organization. No "gotcha" questions.

Interview Question – How do you handle conflict?   View Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

Interviewed at Nalco Energy Services

Interview Details – Was referring through a current employee/friend. The process took much longer than usual but was very typical, otherwise

Interview Question – All were standard questions. Describing the company in a single sentence was difficult for me   Answer Question

Worked for Nalco Energy Services? Contribute to the Community!