Namco Pools

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Namco Pools in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got an email after a week for an interview with the store manager. I drove a half hour to the store for an "interview" that lasted 2 minutes. The manager looked at my resume, said I had everything they were looking for, and scheduled me for a meeting with the district manager. The interview with the district manager consisted of him selling the company for a half hour, I got maybe 2 sentences in the whole time.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any questions during either interview, it seemed like they'd hire anyone with retail management experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Base salary was higher than expected so I accepted. I later found out there was room for negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Namco Pools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Namco Pools Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Namco Pools employees and interview candidates.