Namco Pools

Namco Pools Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Namco Pools

Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Namco Pools.

my first interview was in person with the h.r director, my second interview was over the phone with the district manager. the interview was pretty standard with standard questions. what would you do in this particular situation.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Namco Pools in February 2013.

Got an email after a week for an interview with the store manager. I drove a half hour to the store for an "interview" that lasted 2 minutes. The manager looked at my resume, said I had everything they were looking for, and scheduled me for a meeting with the district manager. The interview with the district manager consisted of him selling the company for a half hour, I got maybe 2 sentences in the whole time.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any questions during either interview, it seemed like they'd hire anyone with retail management experience.   Answer Question
    Base salary was higher than expected so I accepted. I later found out there was room for negotiation.

Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Namco Pools in February 2012.

Applied online, got a call back from an assistant manager about 2 months later for an interview, went in and it was pretty simple. Store manager give you a tour around the store asking you basic question. Finished the interview and eventually I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty straight up; you pretty much have some passion with pools.   Answer Question
    Don't be nervous; look around and that's all.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Namco Pools in March 2011.

Saw a job fair ad for the company, when I went in, I was greeted by a store manager. When I inquired about the job fair, I was told, "Yeah, HR never showed up for it, but I can take your resume". After glancing at my resume, and noticing 10 years experience with their much larger competitor, I was pretty much offered a job as a sales associate on the spot.
    After about a month an opening for assistant manager became available at a nearby location. I met with the DM and after a quick discussion of the location and salary, I was offered the promotion.

Interview Questions
    • There were almost no questions, they asked about my previous job, and why I was no longer with them. Their turnover rate was so high, getting experienced employees was basically an instant hire.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Namco Pools in May 2010.

Store manager will meet with you. Ask about your skills.

Was happy with offer.