Walmart
2.9 of 5 7,255 reviews
corporate.walmart.com Bentonville, AR 5000+ Employees

Walmart Front End Cashier Interview Question

I interviewed in Jacksonville, FL and was asked:
"Name a problem you had with a supervisor or teacher. What happened and how did you overcome it?"
Tags: interview, cashier, walmart
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Front End Cashier Interview Review - one of 2,208 Walmart Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I've never had a problem with a supervisor or teacher.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 27, 2012 Flag Response
of 0
votes
My college history teacher taught in a largely lecture oriented way. We didn't have many assignments that would let us and the teacher know if we understood the material. I had a meeting with him after class one day and asked him if their were any ways I could check to make sure if i understood the material. He told me anytime I believed i didnt understand a topic just to speak with him shortly about it after class.
- Anonymous on Jan 28, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.