American Express
3.6 of 5 1,587 reviews
www.americanexpress.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

American Express Homebased Customer Care Professional Interview Question

I interviewed in Atlanta, GA and was asked:
"Name a time when you had to tailor a solution for a customer, because your company's current products and services couldn't help them?"
Tags: customer service, behavioriol
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Homebased Customer Care Professional Interview Review - one of 452 American Express Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
I had to wing it and be creative in my response, I provided an example from one of my previous employers.
- Interview Candidate on Apr 15, 2013 Flag Response
of 1
Thank you for sharing your interview process. It is extremely helpful. I have an interview with Clarissa this afternoon, and honestly didn't even know what the STAR method was until today. I get so nervous during the interview process that I can't really focus on the questions as they come, but this will allow me to have an idea of what will be asked and the best method to answer. Thank You.
- Kim R on Jul 17, 2013 Flag Response
of 0
votes
Thank you for your information. It was one of the best I have read and I know Amex interview questions are tough at times. (former employee).
- Sue M. on Sep 11, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.