Nanogen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Clinical Research Assistant
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nanogen in August 2008.

Interview Details – HR was very professional, calling to schedule an appointment and immediately following up with an email containing the people with whom I would interview and the directions to the workplace. I had one in person interview with the Director of Clinical Affairs, who asked me about my previous work experience, relevant classwork, organizational skills, etc. He was very informed, had read my resume, and asked very pertinent questions. Then I interviewed with HR, who asked the familiar questions: can you describe an event in which you had to negotiate or interact with a difficult collegue? etc..

Interview Question – describe your experience interacting with PIs, CRA's, R&D and non-clinical personnel   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate 6 dollars more per hour. I advice people to research the top pay for the position being applied for, and ask them to match it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nanogen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nanogen interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nanogen employees and interview candidates.