Nanogen Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nanogen

Candidate Interview Review

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nanogen (San Diego, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

HR was very professional, calling to schedule an appointment and immediately following up with an email containing the people with whom I would interview and the directions to the workplace. I had one in person interview with the Director of Clinical Affairs, who asked me about my previous work experience, relevant classwork, organizational skills, etc. He was very informed, had read my resume, and asked very pertinent questions. Then I interviewed with HR, who asked the familiar questions: can you describe an event in which you had to negotiate or interact with a difficult collegue? etc..

Interview Questions

• describe your experience interacting with PIs, CRA's, R&D and non-clinical personnel   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 6 dollars more per hour. I advice people to research the top pay for the position being applied for, and ask them to match it.