NantWorks Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NantWorks

I Never Found Out Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NantWorks.

This was by far the most unprofessional interview I've ever been to. After I arrived I was left in a room by myself before the interviewers showed up. Then, I had three interviewers and each one was at least 15 minutes late. The first one asked if I was just out of business school. I went to business school over a decade ago! So much for preparing for their interview. The two things I couldn't believe: I asked each interviewer what job I was interviewing for and each of them gave me different answers. Seriously? And each time an interviewer left they said they didn't have any business cards left. What? Really? I'm interviewed by three different people and none of them give me business cards? Other weird things include being interviewed in an almost completely empty building and having them tell me they have no space for new people. For a company run by the wealthiest person in LA and that raised over $200 million, I still can't believe how unprofessional these people were. Oh, and I never heard back from them even though the interviews themselves went well, or so I thought. So bizarre. It's too bad because I really believe in their mission and was excited for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

Computer Vision Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at NantWorks in October 2013.

1. Applied Online
    2. Contacted by R&D team member
    3. Phone screen with R&D team member
    4. Scheduled interview with team
    5. After team interview, never heard back. Enquired after a month and received a reply of "candidate in favorable standing; but we cannot accelerate process"

Interview Questions