Nanyang Technological University Project Officer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There was one on one interview process in the morning. This is very technical and the questions are directly related to previous experience in research. Then, there is a little bit of laboratory tour and safety explanation. That week, the human resource contacted me to go over the contract and all the necessary details.

Interview Questions

• The usual technical question related to previous experience and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary

Other Interview Reviews for Nanyang Technological University

Project Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

the process was very quick and easy to handle with . many of the candidates will be there for interviewing. if only the professor is into your topic description and your working ethics. it's simple to pass the test and interview questions.

Project Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University.

Interview

Strong programming and research skill, KPI includes publication (1 journal and 1 conference per annual) as well as helping to build software system performing various machine learning and data analytics task

Interview Questions

• How to: Handling difficult people as well as explain technically difficult concept to people with little background, perform many tasks at one time with deadlines   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

Need reference from professor to get the job. Really depend on the professor though. Depend on your luck cos I got the job offered by prof so practically no interview needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR process is time consuming

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview took place in the Professor's office and two interviewers were present. It was a short interview of about 20 minutes; a semi-casual interview process, and the interviewers were friendly. Questions were asked to assess my eligibility and interest for the job. The HR personnel took relatively long to contact me after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2012.

Interview

Depending on who you report to, generally the interview process is quite easy

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2012.

Interview

experienced engineer will be preferred

Project Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University in November 2008.

Interview

Typical questions related to personal profile and the project

Project Officer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University in January 2007.

Interview

just casual chatting. knowing your background