Napster

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Napster in August 2009.

Interview Details – Emailed resume. Heard back from Napster two weeks later. Phone interview asked very basic questions, such as education and experience. Passed the phone interview and had a group interview with Director of IT and an HR person. More of a stressed interview. Interviewing for an management position, but kept asking about technical details and nothing in regards to managing or leading people.

Interview Question – Name a time when you made a poor decision based on not having enough information. What was the result and how did you make the outcome work in your favor?   View Answer

NAP Interview

NAP

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Napster in January 2010.

Interview Details – We have received your application for the position of Claims Support Associate -14283 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications. We thank you for your interest in our company. Thank you for your interest in working with us. To help us further match your skill set and interests with our clients' needs, we have identified a set of skills assessments for you to complete at your convenience.

Please COPY AND PASTE the following URL into your internet browser window to access our remote assessment tools:

Interview Questions

• Thank you for your interest in working with us. To help us further match your skill set and interests with our clients' needs, we have identified a set of skills assessments for you to complete at your convenience.

View Answer

Answer Question

Worked for Napster? Contribute to the Community!