Napster

Interviews for Top Jobs at Napster

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Napster in August 2009.

Emailed resume. Heard back from Napster two weeks later. Phone interview asked very basic questions, such as education and experience. Passed the phone interview and had a group interview with Director of IT and an HR person. More of a stressed interview. Interviewing for an management position, but kept asking about technical details and nothing in regards to managing or leading people.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you made a poor decision based on not having enough information. What was the result and how did you make the outcome work in your favor?   View Answer

NAP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Napster in January 2010.

We have received your application for the position of Claims Support Associate -14283 and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications. We thank you for your interest in our company. Thank you for your interest in working with us. To help us further match your skill set and interests with our clients' needs, we have identified a set of skills assessments for you to complete at your convenience.

Please COPY AND PASTE the following URL into your internet browser window to access our remote assessment tools:

Interview Questions
    • Thank you for your interest in working with us. To help us further match your skill set and interests with our clients' needs, we have identified a set of skills assessments for you to complete at your convenience.

View Answer