National Aerospace Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.9

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

hiring is by direct interview by the review community set by NAL. where the process takes place following
    1. first generally they ask about your past experience or final year project.
    2. generally all the basics on the specified domain.
    3. mostly on strength of materials and engineering drawing.
    and finally the duration of the interview is about 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• to drill a long and small diameter hole which non traditional process is feasible and why ?   Answer Question

Project Graduate Training Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Interview

I applied for it through online company portal and i received a mail from the after about 2 months.Interview panel consisted of 7 members from various dept(I guess due to such a big panel).The main focus was on Strength of materials and hand calculations.As it was for the project training,they were more keen on my final year project.Preparation of basics(quantitative) is all what they need.
    They do not ask your favorite subject,in quotes... ,they their favorite subject SOM(mostly),but few were also interested to talk about general topics like what is future of CAE,FEA etc..

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bangalore (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Personal Interview with the Head of the Department were they asked several questions regarding my area of interest and their requirements. How my skills will benefit them. What are the advantages that they gain if they gave me an opportunity. How will I adopt to their practices and standards. Will I adopt to their technologies and convenience.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

online registrations and then interview

Interview Questions

• more attention is paid on basic concepts of Strength of materials and design of machine elements   Answer Question

Project Fellow Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories.

Interview

applied for the project fellow post on release of the notification. after 3 months , i have got a letter that i am shortlisted on the interview day, there is a panel of 5 members, who are shooting questions one by one. if u r selected for the post, a letter is sent to home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fixed till the project.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview by 3 scientist with very basic question

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i had other offer of higher package so i got some hike around 70% as compared to the normal slab which they have

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), is India's second largest aerospace firm after Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL). It was established by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) at Delhi in 1959 and its headquarters was later moved to Bangalore in 1960. The firm closely operates with HAL, DRDO and ISRO and has the prime responsibility of developing civilian aircraft in India.

Scientist C Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bangalore (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

It all depends on how well you gel with the team you're going to work with. It also depends on the level of your technical knowledge. Anyway, it's not a profit making organization, so they don't care much about what tools you know. All they care about is how well you can contribute to the organization scientifically

Interview Questions

• nothing much difficult. only technical in the field you're going to work on   Answer Question