National Agents Alliance

National Agents Alliance Insurance Agent Interview Questions

1.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Basically none - if you have a pulse and want to be an agent they will "hire" you. Turnover is so high that they take anyone.

There is none. You are an independent agent. As long as you accept that it is 100% commission and you are on your own they sign you up, there is no "hiring".

Other Interview Reviews for National Agents Alliance

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in January 2014.

Responded to Craigslist ad. Spoke with the person on the phone and he gave a limited explanation of the opportunity. After several conversations and some independent research, have a full picture of the opportunity.

Interview Questions

Decided to stay with current employer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in March 2013.

Total con job. They fly their best cons in from the east coast too brag about how much money they make. Total motivational BS.

They beg you to work for them, and promise the moon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Cattle-call interview. All comers invited to attend regardless of background. Everyone who is interested is invited back for a second interview and completes an application. Each candidate must still pass an insurance licensing exam which the candidate pays for him or herself.

Interview Questions
    • None. Bankers hires anyone and everyone who completes the application and passes the insurance exam.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

The process took a dayinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in April 2010.

It's a polished Amway/.... all the other MLM. People trained with the wring mindset to recruit. They are polished to the untrained eye but 100% transparent to anyone else.

Interview Questions
    • They are different from recruiter to recruiter. One thing they all have in common is their structure. Closed end questions targeted at the answer the want you to conclude leading to a mental cornet of ....this must be the right place for me)   View Answer
    Don't !!! Run the other way even if the promise you gold.

Insurance Agent Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in June 2011.

I responded to an ad and was contacted by the man that is now my "upline." He walked me through the website and showed me possible incomes, leads, etc. Told me he had other people to talk to and to think about whether it was something I could do. I called him back the next day and we got started... They'll hire almost anyone as long as they aren't a felon.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any. The process is more informal and informational rather than interrogational.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in October 2008.

phone interview. show up at office