National Agents Alliance

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Agent Producer Interview

Agent Producer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Interview Details – They contacted me then decided that since I had a pulse I would be a good candidate. They proceeded to call me every other day and schedule an interview and other b.s meeting that they thought I should attend. As soon as I got my licensing they drew up a contract.

Negotiation Details – there was none

Insurance Agent

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Interview Details – Basically none - if you have a pulse and want to be an agent they will "hire" you. Turnover is so high that they take anyone.

Negotiation Details – There is none. You are an independent agent. As long as you accept that it is 100% commission and you are on your own they sign you up, there is no "hiring".

Press Secretary Interview

Press Secretary
Burlington, NC

I interviewed at National Agents Alliance in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, office interview, HR and paperwork, then start.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary to be honest   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Insurance Agent

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Agents Alliance in January 2014.

Interview Details – Responded to Craigslist ad. Spoke with the person on the phone and he gave a limited explanation of the opportunity. After several conversations and some independent research, have a full picture of the opportunity.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in five years   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Decided to stay with current employer.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Burlington, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National Agents Alliance in June 2013.

Interview Details – They received my resume through a job posting website and called me immediately to interview the next day. The interview was simple, asking me questions about my work and school experiences. It did take them some time to get back to me, but there were a few holidays and special events going on in the company at that time.

Interview Question – While meeting the CEO, he made a statement about marketing and I said, "Oh, I know!" He quickly replied, "How do you know that? Explain how you know that."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a lot of negotiations, more a description of the benefits that come after your first 90 days. I would recommend that others ask for a little bit higher salary than what they're offered.

Mesa, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National Agents Alliance in March 2013.

Interview Details – Total con job. They fly their best cons in from the east coast too brag about how much money they make. Total motivational BS.

Negotiation Details – They beg you to work for them, and promise the moon.

Producer Interview

Producer
Des Moines, IA

I applied in-person - interviewed at National Agents Alliance in January 2013.

Interview Details – Anything goes, especially if you're licensed.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You accept an offer and receive a predetermined amount of compensation for what you produce. The more multi-level marking you do, the higher your percentage.

Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Interview Details – Cattle-call interview. All comers invited to attend regardless of background. Everyone who is interested is invited back for a second interview and completes an application. Each candidate must still pass an insurance licensing exam which the candidate pays for him or herself.

Interview Question – None. Bankers hires anyone and everyone who completes the application and passes the insurance exam.   Answer Question

Columbia, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at National Agents Alliance in April 2010.

Interview Details – It's a polished Amway/.... all the other MLM. People trained with the wring mindset to recruit. They are polished to the untrained eye but 100% transparent to anyone else.

Interview Question – They are different from recruiter to recruiter. One thing they all have in common is their structure. Closed end questions targeted at the answer the want you to conclude leading to a mental cornet of ....this must be the right place for me)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't !!! Run the other way even if the promise you gold.

Insurance Agent

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Agents Alliance in October 2008.

Interview Details – phone interview. show up at office

Interview Question – what can you do to add value to the team?   Answer Question

Worked for National Agents Alliance? Contribute to the Community!