National Agents Alliance

Updated Oct 27, 2014
Updated Oct 27, 2014

1.8

Insurance Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Agents Alliance.

They use a bunch of false income by stating only their gross income numbers to get you interested. Ask them about their net income and they'll change the subject.

Interview Questions
    They start you at a 55% commission level. This is a joke.

Agent Producer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Agents Alliance.

They contacted me then decided that since I had a pulse I would be a good candidate. They proceeded to call me every other day and schedule an interview and other b.s meeting that they thought I should attend. As soon as I got my licensing they drew up a contract.

there was none

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Basically none - if you have a pulse and want to be an agent they will "hire" you. Turnover is so high that they take anyone.

There is none. You are an independent agent. As long as you accept that it is 100% commission and you are on your own they sign you up, there is no "hiring".

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in January 2014.

Responded to Craigslist ad. Spoke with the person on the phone and he gave a limited explanation of the opportunity. After several conversations and some independent research, have a full picture of the opportunity.

Interview Questions

Decided to stay with current employer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in June 2013.

They received my resume through a job posting website and called me immediately to interview the next day. The interview was simple, asking me questions about my work and school experiences. It did take them some time to get back to me, but there were a few holidays and special events going on in the company at that time.

Interview Questions
    • While meeting the CEO, he made a statement about marketing and I said, "Oh, I know!" He quickly replied, "How do you know that? Explain how you know that."   View Answer
    There wasn't a lot of negotiations, more a description of the benefits that come after your first 90 days. I would recommend that others ask for a little bit higher salary than what they're offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in March 2013.

Total con job. They fly their best cons in from the east coast too brag about how much money they make. Total motivational BS.

They beg you to work for them, and promise the moon.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied in-person – interviewed at National Agents Alliance in January 2013.

Anything goes, especially if you're licensed.

There is no negotiation. You accept an offer and receive a predetermined amount of compensation for what you produce. The more multi-level marking you do, the higher your percentage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Agents Alliance.

Cattle-call interview. All comers invited to attend regardless of background. Everyone who is interested is invited back for a second interview and completes an application. Each candidate must still pass an insurance licensing exam which the candidate pays for him or herself.

Interview Questions
    • None. Bankers hires anyone and everyone who completes the application and passes the insurance exam.   Answer Question

Reporting & Statistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at National Agents Alliance in February 2012.

I secured a phone interview to begin with then came in to speak face to face with the Chief Technology Officer in his office. The interview was casual. The company-wide atmosphere was electric and extremely fast-paced. In my second interview I was brought in to a group interview including the Chief Operations Officer and Chief of Staff. They explained in detail what to expect and what expectations were from me if I were to accept the position. Upon leaving an offer was made that I accepted the next day!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question had to be where I saw myself from within the company. Initially it's hard to say because of the atmosphere in place already. You have to be here to feel things out before you can truly know if you fit in.   View Answer
    Negotiations were very casual, it was easy to speak freely of what I wanted and negotiations were made quickly.

Press Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

interviewed at National Agents Alliance in November 2010.

Phone interview, office interview, HR and paperwork, then start.