National American University Interview Questions in Austin, TX

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National American University (Austin, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Group interview of 7 candidates. Interviewers were unprepared to conduct the interview. They talked to themselves in front of the candidates several times. Atmosphere was whimiical and quirky.

Interview Questions

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National American University (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Group Interview with 2 other candidates. Asked about competition a lot. Emphasized sales of prospective students and retention of current students. They asked "how you would build report with a prospective student and get them interested in pursuing a degree in NAU?" Stressed on the enrollment of non-traditional students. (Returning students, elderly, etc) Overall... nice people.

Interview Questions

• Had us do a "mock sale" to the interviewing committee. Options were to sell a Gym Membership, Career in the Army, Fraternity/Sorority Enrollment, or to join a Sports Team.   1 Answer

Offer was for different location than I was targeting.