National Amusements

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Box Office Cashier Interview

Box Office Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at National Amusements.

Interview Details – Easy

Interview Question – Have you been in this position before?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at National Amusements

Interview Details – Detailed interview, two month waiting process, in depth background check

Interview Question – Memorize a picture for 60 seconds, then questions are asked about the picture.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Chestnut Hill, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National Amusements.

Interview Details – There really is nothing to say. I was a stand attendant then a supervisor, than a part time manager then promoted to Manager of Concession Operations. This was in part that they were hounding me to come on full time as I started part time.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations they told me how much and that was that.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Concessions Interview

Concessions

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at National Amusements in March 2013.

Interview Details – To apply I had to go to company website and print application and turn it in. I went ahead and attached a resume. My thoughts are that they already decided to hire me after receiving application and maybe just needed to confirm a legitimate worker upon interview. The interview is just a couple questions including past job, but it's really just to get something on paper.

Interview Question – What is your idea of great customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had requested greater pay rate on application, but didn't get it

Food Service Interview

Food Service

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National Amusements in January 2007.

Interview Details – Quick and easy. Friendly people and honest about the job.

Interview Question – Are you a fast learner?   View Answer

Bartender Interview

Bartender

The process took 2 days - interviewed at National Amusements in February 2012.

Interview Details – Was a basic call after submitting resume, came in for interview and to fill out formal application, interviewed with general manager of cinema who was nice guy and knowledgable. He asked general questions about my resume and work history. and also about my beliefs towards quest service. Hired on site and started next week training.

Interview Question – What does the words great service mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Worked for National Amusements? Contribute to the Community!