National Audit Office Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Audit Office

Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at National Audit Office (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewing. Started off with a few competency questions. Included a fairly easy numerical test. Test had a time limit of 15 minutes. The interview lasted for about 50 minutes. Included ver specific micro-economics and macro-economics questions. Offer was given in less than 5 working days.

Assistant Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at National Audit Office (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Online application form followed by an online numerical test. Then a 45-minute competency-based preliminary interview followed by a full assessment day with: case study, group exercise, presentation (prepared on the day) and a director interview.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a situation where you noticed a mistake and how your rectified it". Caught me off guard and my answer was not good.   Answer Question

Assistant Auditor (Graduate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National Audit Office (London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

1) Online application form 2) 1st round interview with Audit Manager is competency based and mathematics tests. 3) Assessment centre consisting of group exercise, report drafting, pre-prepared presentation and interview with Director.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions however the Director interview is open and focuses on your background and CV and not on competencies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.