National Australia Group (Europe) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Australia Group (Europe)

Candidate Interview Review

Service Delivery Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at National Australia Group (Europe) in January 2012.

Was invited to a face to face interview after initial CV submission. By the time my interivew came around, the job specification had changed three times, i.e. I had been sent two different job specs by recruiter and given something entirely new at the interview. By this time I wasn't sure what position was I even interviewing for?

The interview itself was very easy and not challanging at all (too easy should I say). After the interview I didn't hear anything back for two weeks and during that time the same job had been advertised twice again with different specs and different salary. It seemed that they weren't sure who or what they were looking for. By this time I was very very concerned and was having serious doubts about the job. I was not offered the job in the end, it took them two weeks to make that decision. Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage the productivity of a team and improve it.   Answer Question

Worked for National Australia Group (Europe)? Contribute to the Community!