National Bank of Canada

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National Bank of Canada in December 2012.

Interview Details – So the hiring manager calls me, we setup an interview date. Come interview day, the meeting goes really well and the manager gives me positive feedback.

Then after many unreturned phone calls and emails, the trail goes cold. One week passes, then two, then three. What is up National Bank ??

I'm very disappointed to say the least. Speaking with friends that work at National Bank, not answering the phone and not returning repeated contacts appears to be standard operating procedure for letting a candidate know they are not accepted.

Obviously, I would not apply to work at National Bank again.

Interview Question – There weren't any particularly difficult questions, it was a standard difficulty interview.   Answer Question

Worked for National Bank of Canada? Contribute to the Community!