National Bank of Pakistan Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Bank of Pakistan

MTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at National Bank of Pakistan in February 2011.

first of all there was a written test in which our communication,analytical and general knowledge skills were checked,there were almost 16000 candidates from all over the country,but 2000 were announced successful in written test,then we were called for group discussion in which we were given a topic,every 1 participated individually then an open forum discussion session started.Among 2000 participants 700 cleared the GD including me.Then there was a final interview in which they asked questions from course,regarding my career,my personnel life etc. Then after 2 weeks we got appointment latter from NBP.

Interview Questions
    • Do you love any girl?and have you ever dated with her?   View Answer

Bank Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at National Bank of Pakistan in May 2008.

When I applied,I only had to give an interview.But now new applicants have to give written tests also

Interview Questions
    • They asked general questions,and some specific questions regarding my qualifications which were not difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for National Bank of Pakistan? Contribute to the Community!