National Bankruptcy Services

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Bankruptcy Services

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

They called and had a phone screen followed by in person interview in which it consisted of a group session where they asked me questions about my knowledge. Some questions were more difficult than others.

Bankruptcy Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Bankruptcy Services.

Interview

Process involved an initial interview with an HR recruiter, a separate interview with hiring manager and a skills test at the end. Background check included standard drug testing at a 3rd party lab. The job offer was extended with no room to negotiate salary with either "take it or leave it" attitude.

Bankruptcy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Went into the office and to wait about an hour (passed my meeting time), finally HR came out to bring me back, only to be brought into a small room. After another 20mins, HR came back into the room and had me take 3 test on the computer (had to waiting 15 more mins after completing them).
    She asked a few questions and excused herself. After 30 mins I was getting my stuff together to just leave, when a man and woman walk into the room. About 3 hours later I was finally being interviewed. During the interview I was advised by the upper management interviewing that they will be able to tell if my resume was a lie within a month.

Interview Questions

• I got asked the following question by everyone that interviewed me. I was asked SEVERAL times and advised to be truthful.

Q: How do you handle situation with your manager?
      Q: If an issue came up with your manager, how would you act?

1 Answer

Bankruptcy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Was placed through at recruiter

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Bankruptcy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Short and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation opportunities

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. There was a small interview with the recruiter to start. After which a .NET C# test was taken on a website to check for knowledge of the framework. Lastly was an interview with NBS where I was questioned on my knowledge and asked to perform an example scenario on a white board.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of an abstract class?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was very straight forward and simple.