National Baseball Hall of Fame

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Membership Services Interview

Membership Services

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame.

Interview Details – Applied in person, filled out an application. Was called very soon and had an interview scheduled. Interview was pretty straight forward with typical questions relating to customer service and prior work history. Everyone was really friendly and easy to talk to. Was offered job at end of interview and started the next day. Training was very informative and all employees were very helpful.

Interview Question – Your biggest weakness...and favorite baseball team   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Attendant Interview

Attendant
Cooperstown, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame in July 2008.

Interview Details – The process was almost a joke. I went for what I thought was going to be an interview and it turned out to be the beginning of my training. They are not looking for anyone to come in and blow them away. They mostly hire students in either high school or college as part time summer workers.

Interview Question – I was not actually asked any questions about myself other than what my available days and hours were.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I was offered the position before I even knew that I had been offered it.

Membership Intern Interview

Membership Intern
Cooperstown, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame in March 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with my two potential bosses, and the interview lasted about 20 minutes, with pretty standard questions that tested personality and overall goals (What 5 words would you use to describe yourself? What is your dream job?) Each department at the Hall of Fame does their own separate interview, so I can only speak to the Membership Department, but they were laid-back guys who really enjoyed their work, and were easy to talk to.

Interview Question – What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's a set salary for the internship.

Education Intern Interview

Education Intern
Cooperstown, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame in March 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is very simple. It consists of an online application, resume submission/cover letter, and then a half hour phone interview with a person.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews. Very straight forward questions based on the position, your interest in the HOF, situational questions.

Interview Question – You are dealing with a rude or tough museum visitor. How do you approach this situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Baseball Hall of Fame? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Baseball Hall of Fame interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Baseball Hall of Fame employees and interview candidates.