National Baseball Hall of Fame

National Baseball Hall of Fame Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Baseball Hall of Fame

Membership Services Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame.

Applied in person, filled out an application. Was called very soon and had an interview scheduled. Interview was pretty straight forward with typical questions relating to customer service and prior work history. Everyone was really friendly and easy to talk to. Was offered job at end of interview and started the next day. Training was very informative and all employees were very helpful.

Education Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooperstown, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame in March 2010.

The hiring and interview process is very simple. It consists of an online application, resume submission/cover letter, and then a half hour phone interview with a person.

Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooperstown, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame in July 2008.

The process was almost a joke. I went for what I thought was going to be an interview and it turned out to be the beginning of my training. They are not looking for anyone to come in and blow them away. They mostly hire students in either high school or college as part time summer workers.

Interview Questions
    • I was not actually asked any questions about myself other than what my available days and hours were.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, I was offered the position before I even knew that I had been offered it.

Membership Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cooperstown, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame in March 2008.

I interviewed with my two potential bosses, and the interview lasted about 20 minutes, with pretty standard questions that tested personality and overall goals (What 5 words would you use to describe yourself? What is your dream job?) Each department at the Hall of Fame does their own separate interview, so I can only speak to the Membership Department, but they were laid-back guys who really enjoyed their work, and were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?   View Answer
    No negotiation. It's a set salary for the internship.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Baseball Hall of Fame.

2 phone interviews. Very straight forward questions based on the position, your interest in the HOF, situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • You are dealing with a rude or tough museum visitor. How do you approach this situation?   View Answer
    None.