National Beverage

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Manager Interview

Plantation, FL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at National Beverage in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with multiple people at the company. HR person was very professional and courteous. Actually, everyone at the company was very professional. I was very up front with the HR person provided my salary history and I did not ask about salary range assuming they would at least match what I am making now. When offered the position, the salary was 10% lower than my current salary. Was very disappointed since I told her previously my current salary. Bottom line, I declined. Lesson learned, ask about the salary range of the position before investing time interviewing.

Reason for Declining – When offered the position, the salary was 10% lower than my current salary.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Plantation, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National Beverage in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by an HR person. She was extremely nice. It was more like a conversation. She did not drill me with the basic interview questions. She did ask me alot about my past positions and my skills in excel and powerpoint. She talked a lot herself so that really did not give me a chance to really sell myself that much.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Miami Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at National Beverage in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very rude person, was very non-chalant

Interview Question – Why i would like to position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Beverage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Beverage interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Beverage employees and interview candidates.