National Beverage

3.2

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at National Beverage.

Phone interview with an HR Mgr that works for Faygo, a subsidiary. Individual follow up interviews with the Plant Mgr, Production Mgr, Quality Mgr, Warehouse Mgr and Maintenance Mgr. Be prepared to stay there for a few hours. Basic STAR interview. They make the place sound great.

Interview Questions
    • Study the STAR interview and there are all of the questions.   Answer Question
    Negotiated vacation time and started with two weeks, which is what all Production Supervisors get but they don't tell you that when you negotiate.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at National Beverage in July 2011.

Interviewed with multiple people at the company. HR person was very professional and courteous. Actually, everyone at the company was very professional. I was very up front with the HR person provided my salary history and I did not ask about salary range assuming they would at least match what I am making now. When offered the position, the salary was 10% lower than my current salary. Was very disappointed since I told her previously my current salary. Bottom line, I declined. Lesson learned, ask about the salary range of the position before investing time interviewing.

When offered the position, the salary was 10% lower than my current salary.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at National Beverage in April 2011.

I was interviewed by an HR person. She was extremely nice. It was more like a conversation. She did not drill me with the basic interview questions. She did ask me alot about my past positions and my skills in excel and powerpoint. She talked a lot herself so that really did not give me a chance to really sell myself that much.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at National Beverage in April 2009.

Very rude person, was very non-chalant