National Business Furniture

Candidate Interview Review

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at National Business Furniture.

A couple of days after applying for this position I received an e-mail from one of their HR reps. It started off by saying "Dear Applicant..." Can't they at least use my name? They gave me three different days (all of which were less than a week away) giving me times I can come in. This would be very inconvenient for someone who currently has a job. No phone screen whatsoever. I came in to the interview and they gave me three tests to take (arithmetic, IQ, and reasoning). I thought this was a little silly because this job needed a Bachelors degree to even get. Then they brought me in to speak with their HR Director who basically told me that in their workplace they don't really socialize and if you want to meet with someone you have to set up a meeting. Not to be mean, but it doesn't sound like a fun place to work.

Interview Questions
    • If you were at a party would you be more of the person standing in the corner or the person in the center of attention.   View Answers (2)

Worked for National Business Furniture? Contribute to the Community!