National Cable Communications Interview Questions & Reviews in New York City, NY

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at National Cable Communications in May 2012.

I was asked of simple questions like what i liked the most about my current job and why i want to work for NCC Media. The interviewers all promoted NCC and explained how the culture is very friendly and energetic and there are definitely room for growth. I felt like they were selling NCC to me, so it felt comfortable. I wasn't too certain if I got the job, but I treated it as a great conversation and a good interview experience. However, I received a phone call about a week and half later regarding the offer.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at National Cable Communications in September 2009.

Met with two people for an interview then offered the job a few days later and met with the manager to sign paperwork

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your AE was wrong about something   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Cable Communications

Worked for National Cable Communications? Contribute to the Community!