National Capitol Contracting Client Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at National Capitol Contracting in January 2010.

Initially did a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. Very simple process, interviewer told me about the company and what they do (Closed Captioning and other similar processes). She asked very simple straightforward questions off a script after that. Once this was complete, she invited me to come for a face to face interview later that week. The interview was very simple, she seemed nervous and poor at communication (this showed to be a character trait as I accepted their offer and found her to be a very difficult person to communicate with). She called back later and told me that I did not get the position, but she recalled me saying that I enjoyed computers so she hired me for an IT position, once I was completely unqualified for. This is how the company works.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. Salary was set.

Worked for National Capitol Contracting? Contribute to the Community!