National Car Rental

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Station Manager Interview

Station Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Car Rental.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, tedious and ridiculous for an easy job

Interview Question – no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Counter Agent Interview

Counter Agent

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at National Car Rental in January 2012.

Interview Details – Really Easy. applied online, interview, drug test then Hired

Interview Question – Did the sell me this pen thing.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not enough money

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Car Rental.

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks. First there was an interview screening with hr, then interviewed another person from hr, then by two managers. Questions were average, not too difficult.

Interview Question – How competitive are you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Station Manager Interview

Station Manager
Jamaica, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National Car Rental in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview within when you're an asistant manager. Interview questions are situational and behavioral.

Interview Question – It's always what is your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Interviewed at National Car Rental

Interview Details – good, met with manager and regional manager

Interview Question – there was not a difficult question   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Service Agent
Bakersfield, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Car Rental in January 2009.

Interview Details – Regina called me to come in for an interview. She was extremely friendly and warm.

Interview Question – There were no trick questions to this interview.   Answer Question

Nashville, TN

I interviewed at National Car Rental in January 2013.

Interview Details – My interview process was a little different. I had already worked with Enterprise, which owns National and my managers knew of me already. So I interviewed with 3 managers who asked what I was capable of doing for them.

Interview Question – How long do I plan to be with the company, and what level did I wish to reach.   Answer Question

Exit Booth Agent At Airport Interview

Exit Booth Agent At Airport

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at National Car Rental in February 2012.

Interview Details – Consist of branch mgr.and district manager, call back in two weeks after dl test as well

Interview Question – What do you think youll be doing in this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiations
9 hr plus commision
For gps, fuel,
At airports only mystery shop check 500$

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and interviewed at National Car Rental.

Interview Details – I was called to schedule a phone interview and i passed and then they scheduled me a face to face. A week later they called me offering me a position.

Interview Question – There weren't any real hard questions, the usual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union based unable to negotiate

Booth Agent Interview

Booth Agent
Jamaica, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National Car Rental in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview and passed and scheduled for a face to face interview 2 days later. I met with the location manager and the assistant manager. The interview ran smoothly the questions were pretty standard. I was offered a different position due to my lack of sales experience. I took the offer for Service Agent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotions were made

Worked for National Car Rental? Contribute to the Community!