National Chiao Tung University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Researching Assistant Interview

Researching Assistant

Interviewed at National Chiao Tung University

Interview Details – Find the professor who has run a national science council project.

Interview Question – Are you a diligent person?   Answer Question

National Chiao Tung University Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at National Chiao Tung University.

Interview Details – The opputonity of a teacher assistant is usually opened in the beginning of one semester. If you were interested, don't be shamed to make a appointment with the teacher and discuss the detail face to face.

Interview Question – Usually, there are not many questions for making a application   Answer Question

Study Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National Chiao Tung University in May 2010.

Interview Details – good

Interview Question – research   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at National Chiao Tung University in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was emailed and notified that there would be an interview in the coming week after they reviewed my resume. The interview was fine, the lady was really kind and nice. She did not try to frustrate me but talk everything with me.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to be a researching assistant??   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Chiao Tung University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Chiao Tung University interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by National Chiao Tung University employees and interview candidates.