National Chiao Tung University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Chiao Tung University

Interview

Find the professor who has run a national science council project.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hsinchu (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Chiao Tung University (Hsinchu (Taiwan)).

Interview

I first applied online using bs2 which is the biggest BBS in NCTU. Three days later I received an e-mail which requests me to do a face to face interview. The interview was taken place in the office where I will be working. The overall process is quiet easy. I got an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• My age, department, major, hobbit, and some basic personal questions.   Answer Question

National Chiao Tung University Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Chiao Tung University.

Interview

The opputonity of a teacher assistant is usually opened in the beginning of one semester. If you were interested, don't be shamed to make a appointment with the teacher and discuss the detail face to face.

Interview Questions

• Usually, there are not many questions for making a application   Answer Question

Study Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Chiao Tung University in May 2010.

good

Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Chiao Tung University in June 2008.

Interview

I was emailed and notified that there would be an interview in the coming week after they reviewed my resume. The interview was fine, the lady was really kind and nice. She did not try to frustrate me but talk everything with me.