National Church Residences

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administration Interview

Administration
Upper Arlington, OH

The process took 3 days - interviewed at National Church Residences in July 2011.

Interview Details – When I first walked in I was not impressed by the professionalism. The staff was dressed informal all three office visits I had and the office furniture was shabby in the waiting areas. The interviews were easy with standard interview questions. The interviewers were very friendly and enthusiastic. They had been very persistent with follow-up calls and emails which seemed like a good sign. However, after a 4th interview the head of HR told me a date they would be making the decision and that I would be informed either way. I was never contacted and my follow-up attempts were continuously ignored. After a 4th interview I would expect at least a rejection email or some common courtesy after going through 1 phone interview and 3 office interviews.

Interview Question – Standard Questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for National Church Residences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Church Residences Administration interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by National Church Residences employees and interview candidates.