National Church Residences

National Church Residences Service Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2014

1.3

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at National Church Residences.

Interview

Got called by one Senior Service Coordinator and then interviewed with the manager of the location, who told me I had the job and then had to back-track with the Senior RM told her she could not offer it to me without permission. Changed compensation on me from the manager to the Senior RM's offer.

Negotiation

No negotiation, they tell you what they are going to pay and you have to take it

Other Interview Reviews for National Church Residences

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

interviewed at National Church Residences (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied on line just by sending a resume. I never completed an application. I had a telephone interview and then and online computer assessment. The assessment, which I did pass, consisted of 35 questions. Many of them were about the parts of a computer and storage media devices which I thought was strange because it was suppose to be an assessment of Word, Outlook and Excel. I was then sent to their clients, two property managers that had no clue as how to conduct an interview. The candidates were not fairly vetted.

Interview Questions

• All the questions from beginning to end end were standard: Tell me about yourself. What are you a good fit for the position, What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at National Church Residences (Columbus, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

After responding to ad or post for employment , expect a delay in response so patience is required, keep sending your interest. Initial phone interview telling a bit about yourself and your past experience and why you are interested in the position. Pretty standard and relaxed phone conversation depending on the manager. Computer literacy test will be the next step and is pretty standard and basic knowledge of word, excel, etc. Interview at individual site where the position is and with the director of that location. Mine was relaxed and informative and not at all like a "normal" interview. Expect a wait after this interview again dependant on the NCR management, mine took about 3 weeks to hear the results and be offered a position. If offered a position another wait while mandatory drug test is recieved and results reported. From interview to hire notice about a month and half. Add another month from interest in position and inital sending of your resume. Long process but worth it if hired. There will be a half day training and mine was totally irrelevant to my site. Dress for interview at site should be informal business.

Interview Questions

• None, all expected or standard why do you want to work for National Church and what are your strongest assets you would bring to the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a not for profit company and salary is based on grants and budgets of individual sites so there isn't realy a negotiation phase.