National CineMedia Interview Questions

no - it is what it is

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at National CineMedia.

I applied for the position back in early November 2013. Within a few days, I was contacted and asked to come in for an interview. The interview was odd and didn't seem structured. Mostly, I was told about the company and only asked a few questions about my experience. It seemed to go well and I was told I would hear by the end of the week. By the end of the following week, I emailed to inquire about the process. I was told they were "narrowing down the candidates" and that I'd hear soon. Two and a half weeks after the initial interview, I was asked to come back for a second interview. The male interviewer chomped on gum and threw a ball back and forth in his hand while asking me a series of typical interview questions. The woman in the room was professional and friendly, but the man came off as very arrogant. Once again, I was told I would hear by the end of the week. Finally, by early December I received an email directly from the woman I spoke with several times turning me down (and telling me how difficult the decision was). I felt to string someone along for a month in an interview process was probably deserving of a phone call... It was a very disorganized and unprofessional experience -- I'm very thankful I didn't get that job!

Account Director Interview

The Regional VP travels to the territory he/she is hiring for and interviews you. Basic interview questions

None; the salary is what it is.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National CineMedia in July 2008.

I noticed the job opportunity on a job board, researched the company's website and then applied directly on the company's website ranter than through the job board. A week or so later I received a call to set up a phone interview. Overall, the interview process was pretty straight forward. I had about three phone interviews before being called in for personal interviews. I went in with the expectation of having one personal interview with the hiring manager and ended up interviewing with two others while I was there... one with the VP of Sales and one with the Sales Director. Apparently all went well and I was offered the position over the phone about a week or two later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how I would go about prospecting and selling their product.   Answer Question
    Was unable to negotiate anything.

Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at National CineMedia in January 2008.

A phone interview was given in which I had to answer various and sundry technology questions. This went well and led to an in-person interview in which I had to answer more technology questions. The next day I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated with the recruiter, and the recruiter did the negotiating with the company on my behalf. I got what I had asked for.

Worked for National CineMedia? Contribute to the Community!