National City Interview Questions & Reviews in Cleveland, OH

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National City.

One personal interview then a group interview

Interview Questions
    based on salary and health benefits which were both above the smaller bank I was currently empoyed at

Investments Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at National City in April 2008.

Recruiter was very thorough, prompt, and explained accurately the process. The interviews with management seemed very general. They would not offer specifics as to obstacles to success, impact of PNC purchase, and balance of responsibilities. After doing some additional research, I found that the position's responsibilties were quite different from the description I received. I felt misled.

I generally liked the people with which I interviewed, but didn't feel confident in their ability as leaders.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very basic interview questions. Nothing in depth at all.   Answer Question

Worked for National City? Contribute to the Community!