National City Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

2.5

Business Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National City (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

One personal interview then a group interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

based on salary and health benefits which were both above the smaller bank I was currently empoyed at

Investments Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at National City (Cleveland, OH) in April 2008.

Interview

Recruiter was very thorough, prompt, and explained accurately the process. The interviews with management seemed very general. They would not offer specifics as to obstacles to success, impact of PNC purchase, and balance of responsibilities. After doing some additional research, I found that the position's responsibilties were quite different from the description I received. I felt misled. I generally liked the people with which I interviewed, but didn't feel confident in their ability as leaders.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basic interview questions. Nothing in depth at all.   Answer Question