National City

15 candidate interviews

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Customer Service Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at National City in March 2008.

Interview Details – They called for an interview, scheduled an interview, and then on the day of the interview, cancelled the interview.

Interview Question – The cancellation of the interview was the most unexpected experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at National City in October 2009.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from Branch Manager. Got a call from HR that I was hired.

Interview Question – Why do you think you will be good for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – She gave the pay and I agreed with it.

Business Banking Officer Interview

Business Banking Officer
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at National City.

Interview Details – One personal interview then a group interview

Interview Question – None, standard questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – based on salary and health benefits which were both above the smaller bank I was currently empoyed at

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Cincinnati, OH

The process took 1 week - interviewed at National City in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had to apply on the web site and take an easy IQ/Personality test of about 25 questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered $40,000 I countered at $45,000 and we settled on $42,000

Collector I Interview

Collector I

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National City in August 2008.

Interview Details – First, I filled out a survey on the internet. This wasn't too long - mostly questions about past experience, associates that are currently employed, and any fraud related crimes. Next was the 1:1 interview which consisted of HR type questions and relevant success stories. Overall, an easy interview with little question as to whether or not I would be offered the job.

Interview Question – Describe an instance where your felt challenged and overcame obstacles to succeed?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at National City in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very relaxed interview. The phone interview was over before I realized it began. Be prepared to articulate your experience working with excel/access.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at National City in January 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview. recruiter asked several questions about my background... 30 minutes max.

Interview Question – None, standard question -- reviewing my background and experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National City in February 2008.

Interview Details – called by recruiter and passed phone screening, and then set up an interview date with manger and assistant manager and district manager. was asked questions about previous work experience and also questions about my personality and reasons I chose to apply for that position.

Interview Question – Why did you quit your last job?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
Bowling Green, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at National City in December 2009.

Interview Details – Recruitor phone interview asking basic questions about experience
1 on 1 with bank manager- went well call back same day asked to second interview next day
second interview with lead teller and bank manager- no call back or feedback
interview went very well

Interview Questions

• Tell about experience with cash handling   View Answer
  • Tell about experience with sales or cross sales   View Answer

Market Financial Analyst Interview

Market Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at National City in January 2010.

Interview Details – Great culture and people to work for. Very upfront in regards to position and what is expected.

Interview Questions

Worked for National City? Contribute to the Community!