National City

www.nationalcity.com

National City Interview Questions

2.5

Teller Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at National City in October 2009.

Got a phone call from Branch Manager. Got a call from HR that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    She gave the pay and I agreed with it.

Intern Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at National City in July 2009.

They conducted a short phone interview before inviting me in for two separate one-on-one interviews. The one-on-one interviews were given on the same day. I heard within a week of the outcome.

No negotiation.

Collector I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at National City in August 2008.

First, I filled out a survey on the internet. This wasn't too long - mostly questions about past experience, associates that are currently employed, and any fraud related crimes. Next was the 1:1 interview which consisted of HR type questions and relevant success stories. Overall, an easy interview with little question as to whether or not I would be offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance where your felt challenged and overcame obstacles to succeed?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National City in March 2008.

They called for an interview, scheduled an interview, and then on the day of the interview, cancelled the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The cancellation of the interview was the most unexpected experience.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at National City in February 2008.

called by recruiter and passed phone screening, and then set up an interview date with manger and assistant manager and district manager. was asked questions about previous work experience and also questions about my personality and reasons I chose to apply for that position.