National City Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at National City in February 2008.

called by recruiter and passed phone screening, and then set up an interview date with manger and assistant manager and district manager. was asked questions about previous work experience and also questions about my personality and reasons I chose to apply for that position.

Collector I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at National City in August 2008.

First, I filled out a survey on the internet. This wasn't too long - mostly questions about past experience, associates that are currently employed, and any fraud related crimes. Next was the 1:1 interview which consisted of HR type questions and relevant success stories. Overall, an easy interview with little question as to whether or not I would be offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance where your felt challenged and overcame obstacles to succeed?   Answer Question

Market Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at National City in January 2010.

Great culture and people to work for. Very upfront in regards to position and what is expected.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at National City in March 2008.

They called for an interview, scheduled an interview, and then on the day of the interview, cancelled the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The cancellation of the interview was the most unexpected experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at National City in July 2009.

They conducted a short phone interview before inviting me in for two separate one-on-one interviews. The one-on-one interviews were given on the same day. I heard within a week of the outcome.

No negotiation.