National College Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at National College

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at National College (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

Group interview, followed by one on one with campus director and/or director of admissions if there is one at the campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northern, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at National College (Northern, KY) in February 2013.

Interview

Called in for a group interview. You hear about the company and what they are looking for. Then you have to stand up and give a 5 minute elevator speech about yourself.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at National College in July 2010.

Interview

It was a panel interview. It was 8 people interview us and it was intimidating.

Interview Questions

• The Director of the school let the workers ask questions.   Answer Question

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at National College in June 2012.

Interview

This was such a waste of time. They call you and tell you that you have been selected for an "information session" regarding the position you have applied for. This "information session" consisted of 15 other candidates in a classroom for over an hour and half!!

They give this LONG explanation as to why National College is the best, I felt like I was hearing a sales pitch the entire time. They even went as far as putting down my B.S. degree that received from a very good, public university. It was an insult to my intelligence basically.

Bottom line is that this was a complete waste of time. They choose 5 people from the 15 people that were in the room - and they made their decision based on a 3 sentence explanation we had to stand up and say regarding way we are the best fit for the job. They claimed that this "information session" is a better way for them to recognize who wants the job and who doesn't - but it really is the worst possible way to hold an interview. It was so unprofessional and so biased that I would not have accepted the face to face interview if I was selected from the 15 other candidates.

Interview Questions

• In two or three sentences, please explain why you feel you will be best fit for this job.   Answer Question